Hey Pretty Girl,
Welcome to femme jolie!
I'm sure we all know a business that was dramatically impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic. Unfortunately, my business was one of them.
As a solopreneur, I faced quite a bit of challenges in the months leading up to the pandemic, but I still felt growth and positive changes happening. All of that momentum suddenly came to a screeching halt when I had to close my business for two months during our, "Stay At Home" order.
Things were a lot different when we were given the okay to open our doors for business. Extra time (about 30 mins) was now required between each client to properly execute new safety & sanitation practices within the studio space. This meant accepting less appointments, which meant less money coming in.
Some clients were immune compromised and couldn't come back right away (if at all.) Other clients either weren't comfortable coming back, had no job/business, found new D.I.Y beauty options that got them by during the shutdown, or even worse, had contracted the Corona virus or had come in direct contact with a loved one who had it. In the midst of all of this, rent and utilities were still due despite that fact that I wasn't there to use them for 2 months.
One things is for sure, this has been an eye opening experience for me. I literally had to take a good, hard look at my business to see where I wanted to go from here. I have since moved out of my physical location and am currently not accepting new clients until I move into a new location. I have been focusing my time and energy on creating a new line of products to introduce to my audience, as well as working to solidify the overall feeling that I want to create when you (the consumer) experience Femme Jolie.
Here's How You Can Help
Showing your support is very easy! Here are several ways that you can do so;
1. Purchase some merch! Head on over to the, "Shop Femme Jolie" page and check out our collection of apparel, home décor, masks and accessories!
2. Join our email list! Use the, "Contact Us" page to leave your info and request to be on our mailing list. It's easy, free and you'll be up to date on new products and promotions as well as fun giveaways and exciting things going on with Femme Jolie.
3. Follow and engage with us on social media. Analytics are a crucial part of a successful online presence. Join conversations and let us know what you'd like to see in order to add value to your day!
4. Refer a friend or leave a review on Google. Spread some love with friends and family that will love our brand! If you received our services or products and you LOVED them, please take a few minutes to share your experience with potential fans by writing a review on our Google business page.
5. Donate to our tip jar. If you feel lead to help, please bless our business by donating money.
We appreciate any and all support in these uncertain times!
P.S, we were chosen to be interviewed on our awesome wedding makeup skills by weddingventure.com.